Cooperative and responsible finance for development – Call for paper
Scadenza 31 dicembre 2019
Euricse announces the organization of the 11th Euricse International Workshop on Cooperative and Responsible Finance for Development. The workshop, organized in collaboration with the Department of Economics and Management of the University of Trento and Federcasse (Italian Federation of Cooperative Credit Banks), with the support of EACB (the European Association of Co-operative Banks), will be held in Trento, Italy on June 18th and 19th, 2020.
The organizers are then inviting papers that explore the following themes:
- New approaches and new institutions for responsible and sustainable finance and investments.
- The role of financial services and local banks for economic success in regional and in global markets.
- The concept and procedures of retaining or establishing the link with local societies.
- Ways to diversify the credit risk of local banks without engendering their support of local communities.
- Research on the management and the special role of cooperative banks in the economy.
- Social venture investments, development finance, climate and green finance based on private investors in a European and global perspective.
- Cooperative and ethical banks’ engagement in social finance to encourage sustainable development and social economy.
- Governance issues for coop and ethical banks deriving from consolidation, de-mutualization, re-mutualization and the use of hybrid structures.
- Searching for fertile ground for the diffusion of the cooperative and ethical banking model: prerequisites, socio-economic coincidence and need within and beyond the European level.
- Fintech and blockchain technologies.
All abstracts should be prepared in A4 format (Times New Roman, size 12 fonts, single-spaced) and be no more than 500 words length. Authors’ full title, name, address, organization and email address should be included at the end of the abstract. Abstracts are invited up to the end of December 2019 to the following email address: email@example.com. The Scientific Committee will carefully review the applications and advise the selected authors to extend the abstracts into the full papers, which must be sent to the organizers by the end of March 2020. The authors of accepted papers will be notified by the end of April 2020.
For more information about the Workshop please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org